Liquids in Motion’s new drive-through full-service tank wash facility is equipped with a state-of-the-art tank cleaning system designed to handle industrial chemicals and hydrocarbons. The wash bay has been developed with concern for the environment and all tanker waste is collected to meet proper environmental disposal regulations.
The facility is capable of washing all products used in non-coated stainless steel tanker trailers and features the following:
- Spinner wash system with capable output of 180 PSI and 150 GPM.
- Tank flush is fully recycled for multiple use to minimize disposal costs.
- Ability to perform trailer passivation as part of the visual inspection and testing process.
- Ability to clean with hot water, cold water and detergent as per cleaning methods on the SDS.
- Exterior truck / trailers are available.
- Hose cleaning, pump cleaning and load line flushes.